Tuesday, May 26, 2015

REVIEW: GOING ROGUE BY JESSICA JEFFERSON

Review:

Going Rogue (Ribbons and Rogues Book 1) - Jessica Jefferson

 

 

 

 

My Review

 

Going Rogue by Jessica Jefferson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Jessica Jefferson, I will be reading your stories more often. I was given a copy of Going Rogue for an honest review. I fell in love with Meredith's fearlessness and Derek's ability to never give up. Going Rogue is a story that poses the question of how far one would go for love. Whether it be to gain the love of a sweetheart or to redeem the reputation of a loved one. Ms. Jefferson allows the reader to walk in the shoes of her central characters and feel the frustration, fear and emotion. I won't lie there were times I wanted to shake Meredith for acting like a spoiled brat and scold Derek for being an arrogant jerk. In the end the story, characters and events that transpired took me on a fun ride with two intriguing characters.
(www.goodreads.com/review/list/25556913-isha-coleman)

 

Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-Ribbons-Rogues-Book-ebook/dp/B00W874KXQ/

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1173920/review-going-rogue-by-jessica-jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment