Wednesday, March 9, 2016

COMING SOON: FLY (VELOCITY) BY MOLLY MCLAIN

 

 

 

 

 

FLY (Velocity, #1)

 

 

FLY (VELOCITY) BY MOLLY MCLAIN

 

 

Release Date:  March 14, 2016 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Meet Colton Wade, FMX rider...

I’m just a small town guy who caught a lucky break. Now I’m living the dream, on the brink of high-flying super-stardom. But something’s missing.

That something is Taylor.

She’s my best friend. The one who makes me want to push harder and higher. The one I fall back on when shit gets tough. The one I’d give it all up for.

I’d do anything to protect her. To make her dreams come true too.

But a single night changes everything.

And now the one she needs protection from...is me.

 

 

BUY LINKS  (Complete list of links to come)

 

IBooks        

 

 

FLY by Molly McLain (ARC received via NetGalley)- "Molly McLain has the magic touch when it comes to high octane reactive stories. She writes stories filled with climatic passion, that have a little bit of that naughty feel mixed with soulful emotion." (Excerpt from my Goodreads review:  To see complete review click the link below.)

 

 

REVIEW:  FLY (VELOCITY) BY MOLLY MCLAIN

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1355320/coming-soon-fly-velocity-by-molly-mclain

No comments:

Post a Comment