Monday, July 31, 2017

NEW RELEASE: FORCEFUL BY M. MALONE & NANA MALONE

 

 

 

AVAILABLE NOW!

 

 

 

 

 

CURRENTLY FREE!

 

 

 

READ AND REVIEW

 

 

 

FORCEFUL BY M. MALONE & NANA MALONE

 

 

 

Release Date:  July 30, 2017

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

I am the thorn in his side…

I have known fear before. Now I’ve built a new life, one where I kick ass and take names but the terror of my past still haunts me. It colors every relationship I’ve ever had and no man can get close. 

Except the one I want to kill half the time.

I am the shadow that haunts the night. I am a hunter, a protector...a force for good...I am Jonas Castillo.

Jessica (JJ) Jones is the bane of my existence. A bright light in the dark. The crack in my armor. A loud, argumentative beautiful crack in my armor.

And right now she needs me…she just doesn’t know it yet.

* * Prequel to The Force Duet. Book 1, FORCE, will release on 8/7/17

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        B & N        Google Play Books      IBooks        Kobo

 

 

 

REVIEW:  FORCEFUL BY M. MALONE & NANA MALONE

 

 

 

Forceful (FREE, Enemies to Lovers, Military Romance, Shameless Series)Forceful  by M. Malone

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Leave it to two of the best temptress in the business to peak my interest and then walk away. It's obvious that Jonas and JJ have chemistry. Where it will lead is still up in the air. The flames are about ready to explode. Looking forward to watching the battle unfold.




View all my reviews

 

 

 

COMING SOON!  

 

 

 

 

 

 

FORCE BY M. MALONE & NANA MALONE

 

 

 

Release Date:  August 8, 2017

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

I am the shadow that haunts the night. I am a hunter, a protector...a force for good...I am Jonas Castillo.

For years I’ve existed on the edge of the dark, protecting innocents who can’t protect themselves. Until… her. Jessica JJ Jones. The bane of my existence. A bright light in the dark. The crack in my armor. A loud, argumentative beautiful crack in my armor.

But first, there’s a more immediate concern. JJ is running scared. And to protect her I might have to break the vow I made years ago.


Book 1 of The Force Duet. Book 2, Enforce, will release on 8/29/17
 

 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N          Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

 

REVIEW:  FORCE BY M. MALONE & NANA MALONE

 

 

ForceForce by M. Malone

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Malone squared sure know how to create a hero. Jonas is a man of mystery. He keeps readers guessing. Gruff, tough and hard to get enough describes the power of Force. Their love is an uphill battle. Darkness and danger await. Will Jonas and JJ make it out alive? JJ is no damsel in distress, she knows what it means to fight. She won't let fear win. A tough hero, a fearless heroine and an electrifying passion are the beginning of an explosive series.



View all my reviews

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1584286/new-release-forceful-by-m-malone-nana-malone

No comments:

Post a Comment